How to clean your tank

smithcorp

Oh noes! Foreign snails/bugs/soil/stuff could enter Australia!

Maybe I'm just used to the endless stories of my fellow South Africans getting flak for trying to bring biltong (dried meat) into Oz land. They seem kind of excitable about that stuff :)

Well as someone who has seen an M113 stripped down to X thousand pieces and that surrounded by a 4" high wall of salt whilst people from the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service (AQIS) walk around it, I can believe it.

I thought the stories from Somalia were over the top until it was time to come home from East Timor.

Still they have a job to do (to keep vermin out), well actually its probably the same job but we keep bigger stuff out. :)

Well as someone who has seen an M113 stripped down to X thousand pieces and that surrounded by a 4" high wall of salt whilst people from the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service (AQIS) walk around it, I can believe it.

I thought the stories from Somalia were over the top until it was time to come home from East Timor.

Still they have a job to do (to keep vermin out), well actually its probably the same job but we keep bigger stuff out. :)

Wait, what?

95% of the creepie crawlies that inhabit the Australian countryside can incapacitate a human in seconds.

The hell are they worried about?

Mongooses?

(Think a brown snake would win that fight hands down.)

:)

I bet the guys dread coming home, must take an M1A1 crew the thick end of a week to clean it inside and out.

All that black sooty sh*t inside, clean all the mud out, and while trying to contort oneself to get under the GPS.