Just tried the Warrior for the first time...

Maj.Hans

the turret traverse is very touchy unless you hand crank it, and elevation is done solely by hand cranks?

I can get the turret to electrically/hydraulically traverse in the TC seat but can only traverse with the hand crank when in the gunner's seat. Does the turret traverse exclusively by hand when in the gunner's seat or am I missing something to make traversing a bit faster? :confused:

Edited by ooCURToo

I can get the turret to electrically/hydraulically traverse in the TC seat but can only traverse with the hand crank when in the gunner's seat. Does the turret traverse exclusively by hand when in the gunner's seat or am I missing something to make traversing a bit faster? :confused:

Do other vehicles traverse normally when you're in the gunner's seat?

If your controller is set to "Controller" instead of "Joystick" in the options, you might need to switch that selection. Otherwise things will seem normal from TC seats when you press the override button and traverse, but in gunner seats you'll need to press a key or button to hold the palm switches in.

• Members

Mouse-contzrolled turret traverse is there, it's just that the deadzone is (deliberately) huge and then jumps to a very fast minimal rotation speed. Similar as to how Beobachten mode now works in the Leo 2A4.

The lack of comfort and the bad handling keeps the angry mood of the warriors riding in it at high levels - perfect for a battle taxi, I'd assume. :bigsmile: Nothing worse in battle than having a squad that is completely relaxed and laid-back. I want my squad cantankerous and in a very bad mood. :1:

And ready to defect the moment they disembark? :clin:

Guest Killjoy

Well, I'd rather have the crappy idling engine than a huge, jet engine shaped heat flare on my rear that screams "SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME!" ;)

Besides, it's not crappy if it works!