took the classic "Are they attacking here" scenario and changed the tanks to T-62's. May need to downgrade red from T-80's

Oh good grief. You must enjoy frustration. Even vs. T-72's you'll have your work cut out.

took the classic "Are they attacking here" scenario and changed the tanks to T-62's.

Ha...I did the same thing, but with the M1A2 SEP!

Ha...I did the same thing, but with the M1A2 SEP!

So you had the T-62 and OPFOR the M1A2?

How did it end?

Oh good grief. You must enjoy frustration. Even vs. T-72's you'll have your work cut out.

I also got the full force on my play through, which felt like all of 3rd Shock Army. Made myself a version using the T-72 as well, somewhat easier, but then i only got the recon probe.

Needs some tweaking, maybe "Red" M60's or Chieftains.

Not well for Iraq

:-D

You put those things against each other they'll trade shots all afternoon. In relative terms, powerful they ain't. It's a fun tank though. Reminds me of playing Red Orchestra, because the sighting system is pretty much identical.

I am chuffed that SB has provided an opportunity to play around with this era.

:-D

You put those things against each other they'll trade shots all afternoon. In relative terms, powerful they ain't. It's a fun tank though. Reminds me of playing Red Orchestra, because the sighting system is pretty much identical.

I am chuffed that SB has provided an opportunity to play around with this era.

now we need M48 pattons and\or chieftains. Something for the wish-list. Oh, and playable T-64s

So you had the T-62 and OPFOR the M1A2?

How did it end?

No, I was using M1A2s against the default OPFOR. To my surprise it wasn't a walk in the park. :shocked: