Who is Who?

daskal

Since I used to play fairly a lot of online SB sessions, its pretty weird for me that I've been playing & chatting with people from here for more than a year - and still I can't associate a face or a look with most of you guys. This thread is meant to change that. I know that there has been a similar thread earlier - but that has been before "my time" (and I can't find it anywhere). So its really simple - just post you nick/callsign, location & some photo of yourself.

Like this:

Daskal - Hungary

Badacsony.jpg.31f7af7de36d7f83eb5315be6b

Badacsony.jpg.31f7af7de36d7f83eb5315be6b

Nice idea. Sadly can't join in.

Got no pics of myself. Got no camera to take any.

And besides which, with a mad Viking like KingTiger building a longboat to come get me as we speak (I believe he's just waiting on IKEA to send him the obligatory bit they left out of the flatpack) I'm not too sure I actually want to publish my ugly mug at the moment!!

;)

And besides which, with a mad Viking like KingTiger building a longboat to come get me as we speak (I believe he's just waiting on IKEA to send him the obligatory bit they left out of the flatpack) I'm not too sure I actually want to publish my ugly mug at the moment!!

;)

You must, how can I else find you?

You must, how can I else find you?

I would have thought you'd have used the training and skills you've learned in the Swedish Army...........:ANI_army:

Or just pillaged your way across northern England like many good vikings before you........:gen004:

But seeing as you asked nicely I've dug through my archives and found an old one that may help a bit

Chucky-pic.jpg

:tongue:

• 1 year later...
who is who?

He is a Dr. has a T.A.R.D.I.S. it blue and looks like a police call box.

First off I think you win/\

SecondI don't think I have any pics of my tanking time

though I might have one or two of when I was a riflemen...

Oh and I'm from Ijamsville in Frederick, MD USA

YAY!!! Frednecks!