Finally installed SD Pro PE 4.1 (had problems wit corrupt segments of the maps files) .  Now having problems with license activation.

I followed the directions provided in the read me file.  

Shut off anti virus (Norton) but can't seem to do an on line activation.  Tried offline and can't locate the WibuCmRaC  file that is supposed to be crerated.  Not sure want directory to look for the file.

Not proficient with this process.  A step by step for a noob would be great.

Thanks for your assistance. 

Sorry I can't really help as the process worked seamlessly for me (not what you want to hear, I know).

I can tell you mine worked with Firefox 68.0.1 / Win 10 (not sure what browser you are using??).

Also perhaps after you "turn off" Norton's you may need to restart with it "off" to ensure its background process aren't actually running (often these applications need to have the machine rebooted for changes to take effect).

Edited by Gibsonm

Please send ssnake a email with your order id.  No one should have to do a offline activation to get it to work.  IE and chrome should work with no hassle.

..,and if you absolutely want to do an off-line activation, at least for the first time contact me for an assisted activation rather than digging yourself an even deeper hole. :)

I downloaded and used Chrome as the browser.  No problem activating the license.  Game works great.  

Trying to find out how to change the joystick axis so that when I pull back on joystick the tank gun elevation rises instead of lowers.  Need to reverse the asix.  Checked controls but as a noob no answer yet.

However, even with the axis as it is I did pretty well on the range.  

Just now, rkracht said:

I downloaded and used Chrome as the browser.  No problem activating the license.  Game works great.  

Trying to find out how to change the joystick axis so that when I pull back on joystick the tank gun elevation rises instead of lowers.  Need to reverse the asix.  Checked controls but as a noob no answer yet.

However, even with the axis as it is I did pretty well on the range.  

I think its "Alt J" - its listed in the controls.

Yeah, hit Alt+C to bring up the Controls dialog, type "joy" into the search field, and there should be only a handful of commands left. One of them for the inversion of the Y axis. You need to do this only once, SB will store your preferences (even across version changes).