Steel Beast Mission Brief example

ChanceBS

Good example of a Mission Brief during a large fully manned vehicle event hosted by SBGenerals.

This was a rescue mission extracting Civilians (VIP) a few clicks North of a US Base.

Daskal made the vid. At the time he did not mention I was being recorded. He was lucky that I did not give my shorter briefs. "Go North and kill sh__".

Good example of a Mission Brief during a large fully manned vehicle event hosted by SBGenerals.

This was a rescue mission extracting Civilians (VIP) a few clicks North of a US Base.

Daskal made the vid. At the time he did not mention I was being recorded. He was lucky that I did not give my shorter briefs. "Go North and kill sh__".

Incredible job, General Chance. Though I might not have enough experience to follow your abbreviated orders, you definitely seemed to have a plan, and I wouldn't want to play against you very often.:shocked: Daskal, what music are you using in this vid? It sure is nice!

Posted by ChanceBS:

At the time he did not mention I was being recorded. He was lucky that I did not give my shorter briefs. "Go North and kill sh__".

Boy, was he lucky. The "Go N and kill ****" philosophy sounds horribly like this loser:

Please, please, please promise me that if you ever play on my side, you won't ever, ever take this guy's attitude. However, if you're on the opposing side, feel free.:biggrin: