BAOR 1989 ORBAT

Panzer_Leader

I've been meaning to post this for a while. For those interested in BAOR, there's a fantastic and thoroughly researched ORBAT available on TankNet here: http://www.tank-net.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38384

Perfect for those who, like me, intend to develop BAOR-focussed scenarios now that Scimitar and Warrior are available, with CR2 using L23A1 as a workable proxy for CR1 with Dorchester Level 1 add-on armour package, as used in Operation Granby (ODS).

The ORBAT is updated fairly regularly so it's worth keeping an eye on TankNet if you're interested.

Cheers

I've been meaning to post this for a while. For those interested in BAOR, there's a fantastic and thoroughly researched ORBAT available on TankNet here: http://www.tank-net.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38384

Perfect for those who, like me, intend to develop BAOR-focussed scenarios now that Scimitar and Warrior are available, with CR2 using L23A1 as a workable proxy for CR1 with Dorchester Level 1 add-on armour package, as used in Operation Granby (ODS).

The ORBAT is updated fairly regularly so it's worth keeping an eye on TankNet if you're interested.

Cheers

Kewl, will do. :luxhello:

• 7 months later...
Are you referring to the Dorchester Level 2E (DL2E) armor configuration ?

Hi Sovngard

What I'm saying is that, given there's no Challenger 1 in Steel Beasts, the current Challenger 2 using L23A1 ammunition is a workable proxy for Challenger 1 with Dorchester Level 1 add-on armour package, as fitted during Operation Granby, and theoretically available for late-Cold War scenarios set in Europe:

1024px-Challenger-ODS-1.JPEG

Cheers