Keybinding

Apocalypse 31

I don't think that the numbers can be remapped, as they are needed for entering manual ranges.

As for multiple controllers, they do work. I have a joystick + throttle quadrant set up for SB. The software that came with them allows different keystrokes to be mapped to the buttons, but this is a feature of the controllers and not SB

• Members
Trying to change my gunner's keymap from F6 to '1' but SB Pro isnt accepting #'s. Is there any way to do this? Is there a file I can manually edit, per say?

Well, all the keyboard settings are stored in std.hkf and options.dat, but they're not stored in clear text format so you'd need a hex editor or something (and even then I couldn't give you specific advice since I don't know how stuff is being stored in those files).

So, my recommendation clearly is to use the dialog box that we created for it. You can export it to HTML, eventually print it out for reference or to scribble in your desired changes before you actually apply them. Some keys are not available for good reason - the number keys being one of those cases simply because they're needed for manual range input on many tanks. Likewise I think we excluded the basic function keys since they're universal station/camera selectors and I can't really see the benefit that a change would offer here.

• 2 weeks later...