Destroying a tank

Lots of artistic license in that movie. Understand that it was originally a theatrical play then turned into a movie. Way too many people in that tank, with way too much room to live and breathe in, with additional weaponry that doesn't exist (that flamethrower thingie, for example), ...

Doesn't mean that it is a bad movie, just a bad reference to real-world tactics, procedures, and technology. ;)

I always thought the flamethrower was supposed to be the backpack unit being fired from one of the hatches. I'm pretty sure one of the crew lit up some buildings with it in the beginning.

I always thought the flamethrower was supposed to be the backpack unit being fired from one of the hatches. I'm pretty sure one of the crew lit up some buildings with it in the beginning.

Well lets think about this for a second:

What does a Flamethrower consist of?

What does a Tank consist of?

Can you see where I'm going with this?

:)

next time you go to mention a popular TV show can you say spoiler as their maybe some member on the forum that haven't watched it yet and was waiting until they get back home in 2 months time :bigsmile: cheers

Yeah after the main guy gets killed at the end,oops. :c:

Mick. :heu: