3.002 Scenarios?

Adam106

Guys,

Version 3.0 has been out for quite a while now...where are scenarios that showcase the new features?

I'd like to play a good M1A2 or Challenger 2 scenario...but all the ones available to download on this site are for 2.654... Most of them seem to be password protected so we can't even change the tanks / vehicles. This is frustrating.

Any external sites or links you could give me...they must be hiding somewhere.

The scenarios seem to be sorted alphabetically when you first load a page. Try pressing the "update" button while the sort field says "date". Scenarios for 3.0 are steadily being added.

I think many people are too busy playing around and experimenting with the new features to be ready to release some good scenarios. Patience will be handsomely rewarded, I'm sure. :)

• Administrators

Sounds like you already know about the editor. The best way to find what you want is to make it :-). Using the editor is fairly easy, but creating a scenario that plays a bit different every time can be more difficult.

There a many TGIF missions that use those vehicles but they are multiplayer and not always posted to the downloads area.

Sounds like you already know about the editor. The best way to find what you want is to make it :-). Using the editor is fairly easy, but creating a scenario that plays a bit different every time can be more difficult.

There a many TGIF missions that use those vehicles but they are multiplayer and not always posted to the downloads area.

'TGIF' - Sorry, what's this?

Yeah, unfortunately I lack the time, patience and skill to create good scenarios. I'm looking for a well researched moderately sized battle, with good realistic orders of battle. Anyone recommend one of the top off their head?