FC Red side poll

12Alfa

Thank you red player for your candid answers, I have a thick skin:gun:, don't hold back please, this is important to me.

VOTE NOW!!!!!!:luxhello::luxhello::luxhello:

In view of the animosity between Red on one side and the campaign director and Blue on the other side (anyone who disputes that just needs to go back and re-skim the FC thread), and with human nature being what it is, players on both Red and Blue are surely going to tick the boxes that show their own leadership in the best light. I really fail to see the point. :( If the polls had been produced by Red and Blue C.Os for their own benefit, that would have been a different matter.

In view of the animosity between Red on one side and the campaign director and Blue on the other side (anyone who disputes that just needs to go back and re-skim the FC thread), and with human nature being what it is, players on both Red and Blue are surely going to tick the boxes that show their own leadership in the best light. I really fail to see the point. :( If the polls had been produced by Red and Blue C.Os for their own benefit, that would have been a different matter.

Thank you for the view.

1-The polls were made b4 the campaign, long before all of the issues started.

2- The questions were designed to be in centric, not for a popularly contest.

3- People unable to see the point I knew would be problem for the FC concept, I can't eliminate that, what I'd hope to do is manage it, thous the poll to see what needs to be re-worked for any future endeavors.

Thank you for the view.

1-The polls were made b4 the campaign, long before all of the issues started.

2- The questions were designed to be in centric, not for a popularly contest.

3- People unable to see the point I knew would be problem for the FC concept, I can't eliminate that, what I'd hope to do is manage it, thous the poll to see what needs to be re-worked for any future endeavors.

Fair enough. I accept your word that the poll was designed purely to gather unbiased information for educational purposes, not for the purpose of allocating blame for things that went wrong. But for a poll drawn up BEFORE the event, it sure looks as if it anticipates all the problems that did occur.

Fair enough. I accept your word that the poll was designed purely to gather unbiased information for educational purposes, not for the purpose of allocating blame for things that went wrong. But for a poll drawn up BEFORE the event, it sure looks as if it anticipates all the problems that did occur.

Yes, one could say from the years here at SB I have seen people at there best:luxhello: and not so good:c:. So ya I kinda knew there would be issues :1::1:

My criteria was..

1- Information, reading, info getting down/up and passed, etc.

2- Force structure, A vs B etc

3- New options impact on playability, light, map updates, etc.

4- Timelines

There should not have been any questions directed to certain people.

Fair enough 12A. I accept what you say. And whatever else has passed between us, I still respect your initiative in putting on this event. :clin:

My respect for all (most :wink2:) of the red side players has not waned through this :)

I will in time, I'm sure I'll regain the respect for the others.

And again I wish to say thank you for all who showed in FC :luxhello::luxhello:, and for the kind words that I have received.