OPERATION VARIABLE 4

Tacbat

I was just kidding around because the Canada border returned almost completely to the original staring positions. With 43 kills it's clear they were rather busy up on their side dealing with the UK's big push, so any help they found time to send our way was greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iFBPAGxYsWw

Thanks for letting us hear the US net - loved the description of "carpet tanks". :)

Perhaps you can video the proceedings at "Rolling Thunder: Operation Rising Bear" in between US CT tasks? Ideally though we'd get coverage of the other CTs too.

Toyguy - How could you ever doubt us? ;)

Edited by Gibsonm

It was insanity on all fronts, with great performances on all sides,

Well, if you call losing all your MBTs a great performance, I'd hate to see what you'd call a failure.

Oops - scrub that, I seem to have suffered a nasty personality (literally) transplant. :(

Oof! Back to normal now. :)

Well, if you call losing all your MBTs a great performance, I'd hate to see what you'd call a failure.

Oops - scrub that, I seem to have suffered a nasty personality (literally) transplant. :(

Oof! Back to normal now. :)

I dont know, we lost quite a few APCs too, now that takes skill ;)

Brun, may I ask a question? You certainly handed us our asses on a silver platter after we broke out of our salient, and at first we thought you had cleverly anticipated our move. But the presence of at least one MICLIC and other support assets in that group of tanks assembed just to the north of our MLA indicates that they might have been placed there originally for some other purpose - such as breaking through the minefields protecting the town. Just curious, but if you don't wish to comment, I understand.

Brun, may I ask a question? You certainly handed us our asses on a silver platter after we broke out of our salient, and at first we thought you had cleverly anticipated our move. But the presence of at least one MICLIC and other support assets in that group of tanks assembed just to the north of our MLA indicates that they might have been placed there originally for some other purpose - such as breaking through the minefields protecting the town. Just curious, but if you don't wish to comment, I understand.

As Bill Belichick would say in a low mumble. " I do what I think is best for My team"

Well you need to bait a trap with something. :)

All Brun had to do was tell us were your were hiding and the whole of UKArmour would have Went for you. As it is you were lucky you only lost one tank although you were hit by at least Four javelin strikes against your platoon. and hit multiple times by CR-2 main gun fire.

Unfortunately no.

But that isn't stopping the PR machine / spin doctors from trying to sell it as some sort of victory. :)

Ok Gibsonm lets give you the benefit of the dought. and assume your not trying to provoke A bad tempered confrontation on this forum,

Show me one post were any UKArmour guy says it was a victory.

Should I lock this thread for a few days of cool-down period?

I guarantee that if this thread gets locked (even temporarily), the parties responsable for causing it will be banned from participating in this, and any future Op VARIABLE campaign. You've been warned! Take your crap elsewhere.