OPERATION VARIABLE 4

Tacbat

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aha! By chosing that particular YT video to emphasize your point you have provided much valuable information. Many thanks. :clin: (Now, if I could just find a Godfather III poster with Brando's ugly mug on it, I could hang it above my desk - the same way Montgomery did with a potrait of Rommel during the desert campaign in WWII).

Err, no. They are on our side.

That's quite all right, TJay. If your guys want to duke it out with the Danes, please feel free. We Yanks and Canucks will cheer you both on from the sidelines, then go in and clean up "our new territories!" :gen004:

(Just kidding. But you knew that, right? Right??)

That's quite all right, TJay. If your guys want to duke it out with the Danes, please feel free. We Yanks and Canucks will cheer you both on from the sidelines, then go in and clean up "our new territories!" :gen004:

(Just kidding. But you knew that, right? Right??)

NO. And now I am all upset and grumpy and have to work out how to get back at you without getting banned from the forum. :clin:

NO. And now I am all upset and grumpy and have to work out how to get back at you without getting banned from the forum. :clin:

Tell you what. Next time I get back to The Olde Countrie, we'll sit down over a couple of good pub drafts and work out the details of our duel. You can't say that I'm not accommodating, now can you? I know, I know: You're Welcome! :bigsmile:

Tell you what. Next time I get back to The Olde Countrie, we'll sit down over a couple of good pub drafts and work out the details of our duel. You can't say that I'm not accommodating, now can you? I know, I know: You're Welcome! :bigsmile:

Well if there's beer I'll volunteer to be Tjay's second, and pies did I metion there will have to be pies :luxhello:

That would be great. But we mustn't let Crusty choose the beer or neither of ush will be in any condishion to do any duellig.

A transparent, artificial and desperate attempt to get this thread back on topic. We shall resist! :clin:

Agreed:

Well if there's beer I'll volunteer to be Tjay's second, and pies did I metion there will have to be pies :luxhello:

Eating is cheating.

Unless it is a pie and it is consumed with a pint.

Ah....wait a minute....Nevermind. :redface:

How about a pie slicing contest?

With Cavalry Sabres and Blindfolds!

:men_ani:

I hope the pies that go with beer have meat in them. Beer and sweets.. well there is no smiley face for getting sick.

Oh, they do. Such meat. Such pies. Equally as good as Bierocks IMHO.

Beer and SWEETS? What godforsaken culture would consider such a thing? :clin: