OPERATION VARIABLE 4

Tacbat

Another great morning!

Thanks to all.

Now off to see if we can replicate the result at the cricket!

Err, I saw the Americans, I saw the Canadians, I saw the Danes, and I saw the Brits. But I didn't see any Australian contingent. :clin:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You saw the Danes and Brits...kicking ass! :gun:

Well if the Brits going from 42 CR2 to 0 (that's right none left) for the loss of some seven Canadian Leos is "kicking ass" and I suspect (awaiting Tacbat's decision) losing their Northern incursion in the process, then I hope they continue the trend. :)

Well if the Brits going from 42 CR2 to 0 (that's right none left) for the loss of some seven Canadian Leos is "kicking ass" and I suspect (awaiting Tacbat's decision) losing their Northern incursion in the process, then I hope they continue the trend. :)

Are Tanks cost less then half the Canadians sides tanks to replace. also the Americans lost a M-88 just like The MICLIC.S expensive Assets to replace. we did not loose any of are high value assets.

I was unable to down load the AAR but I am pretty sure nearly half of are causality's were from the US side.

Hitting us a long range.

Do the maths we get 200 points each for the two MICLIC.S that alone that equates to four Replacement Tanks.

Also we get 45 points for every tank we killed you side gets twenty five

We wont know till we get the official results but we should be able to cover a large percentage of what we lost

Think end game and most importantly ( Hell it was fun.)

Are Tanks cost less then half the Canadians sides tanks to replace. also the Americans lost a M-88 just like The MICLIC.S expensive Assets to replace. we did not loose any of are high value assets.

I was unable to down load the AAR but I am pretty sure nearly half of are causality's were from the US side.

Hitting us a long range.

Do the maths we get 200 points each for the two MICLIC.S that alone that equates to four Replacement Tanks.

Also we get 45 points for every tank we killed you side gets twenty five

We wont know till we get the official results but we should be able to cover a large percentage of what we lost Think end game and most importantly ( Hell it was fun.)

Canadian kills.

27 challengers with one killed in US territory by Can artillery. No way to know who dropped the artillery so 26 challengers killed.

12 UK pc's killed, and I'll let Tacbat count the dead UK troops.

2 DK tanks killed.

2 DK pc's killed, and Tacbat can count the dead DK troops.

ENG units and recovery are worth a lot of points. There usefulness on this battle field however has been very little up to this point for all sides. No real mine clearing as of yet. Risking 200 points to save a tank or 2 ain't worth it. They are just easy points for the enemy, with little return on investment.

Canadian kills.

27 challengers with one killed in US territory by Can artillery. No way to know who dropped the artillery so 26 challengers killed.

12 UK pc's killed, and I'll let Tacbat count the dead UK troops.

2 DK tanks killed.

2 DK pc's killed, and Tacbat can count the dead DK troops.

ENG units and recovery are worth a lot of points. There usefulness on this battle field however has been very little up to this point for all sides. No real mine clearing as of yet. Risking 200 points to save a tank or 2 ain't worth it. They are just easy points for the enemy, with little return on investment.

No dispute you guys played very well.

But what is it going to cost to cover your losses

Gibsonm said you guys lost seven tanks, At 140 points each to replace.

Plus your pc's at 50 points each and MICLICS at 200. at some stage one side is going to Have to breach the mine fields.

Not counting plows and extra upgrades.

2940 points to replace 42 chally's

about 400 points to replace the warriors and scimitars We killed.

Not counting the troops that's about 3340+ points to replace Your losses, 1670+ points just to replace half Your losses.

980 points to replace our tanks

190 points to replace our NZlavs and Eagles, not counting troops.

If I wanted more ENG units, 200 to replace those for a total of about 1370 points to replace my losses. I have 1370 points with points to spare do you have 3340+ points to replace Yours? If 42 chally's with about 14 or 15 pc's ended with the results of Mission 2 I suspect that half will get You less.

You should have been a politician Marko You are good at spinning the truth.

Well done Brun, mission results reflect your intent and I'm pretty sure our Southern neighbours are happy too.

Marko - don't bother.

Gibsonm I don't take orders from you.

Brun learn to count. I did not spin anything I simply was showing that Green side

Did not lose so many vehicles in vain.It was a tactical gamble we knew we would take Heavy losses. I also complement your side on its defence.

Crusty well done we kept to are agreement with are allies.

And lost none of are territory. only the small enclave in enemy territory that was indefensible any way.

I find it very disheartening its almost impossible to have a reasoned discussion on this site

With out people becoming offended.

Gibsonm a quote for you.

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Tacbat PM sent

Looking at the new boundaries, I'd say Canada and the UK didn't do anything last mission. Come on guys, start playing! ;)

Canada actually did a lot for us. Sent Arty to help us and a extra platoon along with stopping a major attack in the north on their territory. As far as I'm concern, Canada did a outstanding job. There are a lot of things during the battle that the Canada CO and myself are communicating about that the players do not hear. So be thankful that the Canada's are allies to us.