Briefing screen text font size option?

BeachAV8R

Just curious if there is any setting to change the font size displayed in the menus and the pre-mission briefing. At 1680 x 1050 the font is pretty darn small and fuzzy for these aging eyes. I understand that changing resolutions to a lower res would make them larger, but I was wondering if there is any consideration to making the font size variable (or at least making the menus run at a lower resolution than the game?)..

Regards,

BeachAV8R

I think people have been asking for HTML support for awhile.

If that were implemented font size could be set that way (of course currently there is the benefit that they are all uniform and not subject to various frustrated graphic artist’s whims*).

* No matter how pretty it looks 15 fonts, 8 styles and 17 colours does not make it clearer to read.

I know I've been wondering about this myself the last year. I'm getting older and my eye's no longer see as well. I'm having trouble seeing the little turret down on the lower right where you determine where the gunner I looking. If only it could be little bigger or thicker. Mainly the little gun barrel indicator.

• Members
I think people have been asking for HTML support for awhile.

Yes, that would be the idea. Unfortunately the development schedule for 2014 already looks pretty much packed, so I guess we'll have to settle for an intermediary solution, like two or three different sizes for the text font. This might also have an effect on menus and dialog boxes (I'm looking at you, France, with your excessive text lengths...!).