USB Dongle not plugged in??!

Malakie

Hi,

Been offline for a while but finally able to get some sim time in again.. I downloaded and installed the V3 upgrade to Steel Beasts. However when I plug the dongle in, the light comes on then goes off although an icon does appear in by system tray and my computer list.

I have also downloaded and installed the latest Codemeter software, 5.1.

When I try to run Steel Beast, I get an error that says : "Codemeter error: Please ensure your CM Stick is securely in a USB port"

I have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in. My system is fully updated and current (I am actually trying two different systems with the same result just to confirm it is not hardware or driver related from the machines)

One system is running Windows 7 and the other is running Windows 8. Both are 64 bit.

Suggestions?

Really want to get into the sim again plus I bought a new TrackIR I want to finally try out!

Here is the attached dongle diags file I generated...

CmDust-Result.txt.5d672e1ecffb4401d01e58

CmDust-Result.txt

Edited by Malakie
file attach

• Administrators

There is no v3 license file installed. If you purchased the upgrade, you should have received a email with a link to a website that will install the license for you. If you did purchase it and did not receive the email then let us know.

There is no v3 license file installed. If you purchased the upgrade, you should have received a email with a link to a website that will install the license for you. If you did purchase it and did not receive the email then let us know.

Dam... oops. Turned the brain off for the holidays... Thanks... should be fine once I grab the new license..