Many Thank's for the X-mas Card!!!

McDaniel

Received mine as well. :luxhello:

Funny thing is that while opening the card my parents said that the card was all white with a sober 2014 on it. Naturally I said that only the content matters. As I was saying that I noticed the 3D drawing and said : "Oh well maybe it's just a matter of perspective or maybe the new lighting engine is really tricking me."

Merry Christmas guys!

• Members

The cards came a week later than the printer promised (and the week before that, I was at I/ITSEC) ... and I couldn't have possibly sent a card to everyone, mind you. I tried to identify those who were customers since 2006 and who bought every single update from us, plus a few others more or less randomly selected to fill up the number of available cards.

Fair enough.

It would have been a massive undertaking to confirm everybody’s postage address going back to day 0.

Then the cost (which no doubt many might suggest better spent on R&D).

Anyway I hope those who get one appreciate it and don’t bin it on the 8th day when taking the tree and other bits and pieces down.