McDaniel

Many Thank's for the X-mas Card!!!

Hey Steelbeast esim Team,

many thanks for the card, I cant wait for the next update which will hopefully fix my 2 minute freez problem.

Enjoy the holiday season!

From Amsterdam, also thank you for the card and best wishes to the team and all the fans!

Received mine as well. :luxhello:

Funny thing is that while opening the card my parents said that the card was all white with a sober 2014 on it. Naturally I said that only the content matters. As I was saying that I noticed the 3D drawing and said : "Oh well maybe it's just a matter of perspective or maybe the new lighting engine is really tricking me."

Merry Christmas guys!

Sweden got it's card today as well, big thanks for the new and a happy X-mas! :bigsmile:

Well if you got yours "today" (Christmas Eve) then assuming we are all on the distribution list, I'll see mine about Easter.

Thanks for the thought anyway (even if I don't get one). :)

The cards came a week later than the printer promised (and the week before that, I was at I/ITSEC) ... and I couldn't have possibly sent a card to everyone, mind you. I tried to identify those who were customers since 2006 and who bought every single update from us, plus a few others more or less randomly selected to fill up the number of available cards.

Fair enough.

It would have been a massive undertaking to confirm everybody’s postage address going back to day 0.

Then the cost (which no doubt many might suggest better spent on R&D).

Anyway I hope those who get one appreciate it and don’t bin it on the 8th day when taking the tree and other bits and pieces down.

The ref showed me the white card as well. Thanks for that, I wish you a Merry Christmas, and an inevitable New Year!

Anyway I hope those who get one appreciate it and don’t bin it on the 8th day when taking the tree and other bits and pieces down.

I still have the first one I got from eSim years ago.

From Haarlem, thanks for the card and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Still enjoying Steel Beasts since it came out!

Barry

I suspect the post office may have actually used tanks for a significant portion of my cards trip, judging by the 25 days it took to get here from Hannover, where it was postmarked on the first.

Hopefully everyone had a nice Christmas, and soon a happy new year!

It can't have been stamped on the 1st, as I received them from the printer only on Tuesday 17. So, they were sent out on the 19/20/21st.

Dunno if it's bad or good to show up our own presents but since Xmas is all about sharing with each other, here is the card we're talking about :

s7yd.jpg

t2nw.jpg

The postmark said "1 12 13-21" which lead to me assuming it was mailed on the first. Anyway, thanks for the card! :thumbup:

Just got mine yesterday!

Thanks for the card, you don't usually see game developers doing this kind of thing.

Now I'm just wondering whats going to be in the new version! 3.0 had tons of good stuff already!

Now I'm just wondering whats going to be in the new version! 3.0 had tons of good stuff already!

Maybe “save plan” fixed for multi player, AI to use BM-21, AI to use Mortars, etc.

Edited by Gibsonm

Thank you for the card as well, Ssnake. Very nice personal touch. Thank you SB team for 3.02 and I'm looking forward to whatever you have in store ahead.

I wish eSim Games a very prosperous new year!

P.S. Belated Merry Xmas to all.

Thanks, guys....and thanks for the great sim. Ive been enjoying it since the original. Happy New Year!