Hi, I am rommel from a steel beast comunity in brazil. I ask some help please.

Panzer

Hi, I am rommel from a steel beast comunity in brazil. I ask some help please.

I want help to create a mission to play offline against tanks "bots" with this caracteristics

- a WWII north afrika kind deset map (you know... montgomery against rommel's arkika korps :))

- me against 4 tanks for example

- al thanks i want to be leopard

- So i know how put the thinqs on map etc. I only need help about create a script to make the enemies doing someting "basic" against me than only running without do anythinq more (that what result when I try create somethinq) and some points rules to make the game "end" in some point giving victory to me or to enemies.

- My problem is the section that is about "Events, Trigger, Conditions & BOOLEAN Logic" . I dont want go for it, so I want have fun, not dispend time learn about this .

- Not much complicate, a simple thinq so i can see the map and learn to try know more about it, and perhaps, create my missions one day.

Thank you

Rommel from Brazil community fans of steal beast.

(I have a standard steel beast. (not pro one)

If you really dont want to put much work into it, why not just download a scenario with Leopard in it and an an AI opponent, and change the map to NTC or something and play that ? It would be easier to edit that then to learn the laborious PHD level tasks of programming routes for the AI.

Thought Id seen it all,

Mog