Question about SB MODS

Crimeleon

I saw several Mods for skins, some of which I would like to use. I have also seen tank skins for desert, instrumentation, winter etc. I have a few questions before I use them, they are:

1. Are the skins compatible with SBPro PE 3.0 ?

2. Does the program automatically change the skin for example from summer to a winter in the scenarios that need it ?

2. Will the Mods interfere with on-line play or do most online playing require an unmodified version of SBPro PE 3.0 to be present? The reason I ask, is that sometimes online play requires everyone with the same Mods or program to keep the session from acting up.

I'm completely new at Steel Beasts and this forum. I haven't used the program as I'm waiting for it to arrive. I would like to play on-line but need to get proficient first.

Anyway any comments are welcome, and BTW Happy new year.

Best Regards

In working w/ a 3.002 skin mod, any tips on where to put the new files so that they are the default skins. In previous versions I put the files in the appropriate texture folder (ie. Woodland). It doesn't seem to be working the same in 3.002. Any insight would be appreciated.

In the relevant nationality.

So if you always play US stuff then put them in the US (I think that's right) folder.

Then as long as the scenario designer selects US as the nationality you will get your US skins.

Still need to put woodland ones in woodland, etc. within the nationality folder.

I think that's in the Release Notes too. ;)