The Bridges, The Bridges

Crimeleon

Hey guys,

New to SBPro PE 3.0. I downloaded a couple of SBPro PE campaign scenarios, one was TeamYankee2 and one was Korea (forgot the latest version). Both campaigns are nice, but I have found one problem with them.

Every road that crosses a river has no bridges and it look like the road just collapsed into the river. Maybe the maps just need to be reworked, I just don't know. Maybe that's a glitch when using a previous game version map and converting to a 3.0 version.

One thing I did see was that the enemy were able to cross the river while maneuvering in the Korea one (scenarion4) at least.

While playing a team Yankee 2 scenario that required several platoons to attack a position across the rive with the routes already set, I found that the whole company of tanks just drove right into the drink, lmao.

Does anyone know how to fix the roadways or bridges so the scenarios are usable? If those can be fixed it will give the campaigns continuity.

Other than that the scenarios are quite challenging and fun. I'm still learning. Many thanks to the campaign authors.

Any comments are welcome

Best regards and keep on Tanking :gun:

Hi,

Well neither of these come with the base version (assuming that by "campaign" you mean missions you access via the "Operation" menu).

In that case you'll probably need to send a message to however made them (no exact titles listed so its a bit hard based on what you typed) and ask them to update them to run under 3.002.

Although as Operations weren't offered prior to 3.002 they should work anyway.

As for North Korean stuff crossing the rivers - are they amphibious vehicles or any vehicles? Maybe is not a "river" but a smaller water course?