Map size

Buzpilot

I just started playing this sim , and I wonder why the playground (Visible map area F5), is only about 6.39x6.39 when the original map is much wider. Is it possible to adjust the size of area in editor, or in a config file maybe?

The average gamer computer today (less than a year old) would easy run 25x25 I think.

In SB Pro PE they're limited to 22x22km, not 12x12. If you want larger than 22km, start an army and buy the full version of the sim. :D

I can only see the 6.39kmx6.39 area, is there any way to adjust it to 22kmx22km.?

I don't seem to find any commands in editor to enlarge the play area.

in the mission editor, when you are picking the map, you can place your mouse cursor on the lines, click and hold the left mouse button, and drag and drop them to choose a larger portion to use for your mission.

Thank you, I was really worried I was stuck with only that 'small' option.:)

22x22 is a massive amount of area. I made my missions all to be about 10x14km and that's a lot of space. Keep in mind that it takes about 45-55 minutes at top speed to get across 12 km and if you're in firefights that time can triple easily. The type of ground also affects your speed. Going through soft ground or swampy areas can slow you down to half speed or less.