Close to buying but help

Jtank

Like the title says i am close to buying. However funds are extremely tight (recent family bereavement)

I know that some gentlemen on here offered trial licenses but it has changed since the new "rental" license appeared.

I can just about scrape the funds for the full but would like to try it first because of the following:

1. I have suffered from motion sickness in games before.

2. I want to see if my system will handle it.

Is there anyone out there that would be so kind to assist please? I would be most grateful

Thank you in advance

Hi Tread_Head57. Thank you for the reply. It makes sense. However my finances will not stretch the extra $10... i know that for a fact. It will mean i have to wait another month or 6 weeks.

I thought people had extra licenses that they kindly loaned out. I understand it can be a hassle to them. I am not looking for a free ride, i genuinely want to dive in.

So if anyone can help for a day or 2 i would be most grateful :)

Thank you in advance

Done :)

You sure, because I haven't received anything?

I have also sent myself a test message to confirm that the service is working.

My test took about a minute to arrive so yours should have arrived some 2hours ago?

Click on "Gibsonm" above and select "Send email to Gibsonm" (just in case you tried something else). ;)

I am also in a situation where I can loan 2.654 licenses. that should be more than good enough for someone to try out the game and decide they want to buy it. no strings, willing to help!

Just be wary with this.

Now that eSim offers the time share option people can get the "real deal" for not much.

Offering extended loans may well create issues where people want to have the milk but no buy the cow.

Before when it was $125 or nothing a loan/evaluation programme made sense.

Now less so as most people can afford to pay for their own evaluation.

agreed, point taken, and my offer is only old version and certainly not going to be long term. if I can help someone decide to buy the game I think it is a win for all, and who, after playing it a bit, can resist? ;)

last thing I want to do is torpedo a new sale.