long night of tanks VIII

I'll try to make it too, given my disappointment over Counterstroke 3 falling flat on its face. I just have a few questions:

Is the IP address listed in the pic really for both the TeamSpeak server and the gaming server itself?

Will I have to download any skins to be able to play any of the scenarios? I already have WinRAR for unzipping the skins, and my 384k cable connection can handle downloading just about anything.

Finally: Is The Long Night of the Tanks VIII open to the public? (On another humorous note, 2100 GMT is 4 PM my time :cul:)

I'll try to make it too, given my disappointment over Counterstroke 3 falling flat on its face.

What are you on about? Shotmagnet is in the process of moving IIRC. As such the campaign is on hold till he is back (which should not be too long).

Back on topic, is the Long Night going to be using the beta or the normal version?

Posted by TankHunter

What are you on about? Shotmagnet is in the process of moving IIRC.

So that's why it's being delayed. My mistake, again,:oops: (Will these mistakes ever stop?) but I'm pretty sure no one on the forums said anything about Shotmagnet moving. On another note, (echoing TankHunter here) what will be the version for the Long Night? And what about my earlier questions?

Okay, I've checked the other Long Night threads in the forum, and it looks like the Long Night is open to every yahoo who plays Steel Beasts, knows the IP address and has TS. Which makes me more than qualified, since I'm not an ordinary yahoo. I'm a smart yahoo.:biggrin: See you all tonight and tomorrow on the battlefields of destiny.

Edit 1: Dangit, singleshot, you're a fast poster aren't you?:yltype:

Posted by singleshot

The beta will be used for this event.

The event is open to public.

There is no need for downloading skins. Just use your prefered skins.

Teamspeak and SB host are running on one server, so there is just one ip.

Thanks for clearing all of that up.:luxhello:

Posted by singleshot

About your time thing,... I don´t know...

Don't worry, you'll know forevermore, thanks to this site I use: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html As for my remark about my time, that was just some humor.

Edit 2: It's not being held tomorrow! Aaaaaagghhhhhh!