Selling my copy of Steel Beast Pro PE

MAXMAN

Max,

Thank you so much! I am a reserve tanker and SB Legacy has been keeping my skill honed for some time now. I was introduced to SB Pro PE at my last tank school (BNCOC II) at Boise, ID and decided then that I had to have it.

I have checked E-bay, craigslist, and others for a somewhat cheaper copy and couldnt believe noone had hit the buy it now button. Takes me more time to load the main gun as to have made that decision.

Thanks Again

SSG Getch

USAR USMA

Same here Maxman...i just listed mine on EBay. With two kids, i barely have the time to watch my emails so. By the way mate, i hope you don't mind if i did a copy and paste of your selling text with the exception of the last line.

It's a great and complex simulator. I will miss this game.

Here's the link to mine:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330247180407&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014

Well, if you like it that much, why not let it wait patiently on the shelf. You're bound to get some time for it if you want to. :)

I can't play nearly as much as I'd like, but selling my copy is something I'd not do. Aren't you worried that you might be sorry later on?

I'll give you $1.01...

You know what, 3 hours ago i told my self "You would be stupid to sell the greatest tank sim of all time just because you don`t have the time to play it like before" So, instead of selling Steel Beasts on EBay, i sold my wife and my two kids and now, i can afford that big wide screen and the audio system i was dreaming about mouaaa mouaaaa mouaaahahaha :diable:

Seriously, i started a Leo 2A4 mission and i couldn`t do it anymore so, i cancelled my sell. This sim is staying here.

You know what, 3 hours ago i told my self "You would be stupid to sell the greatest tank sim of all time just because you don`t have the time to play it like before" So, instead of selling Steel Beasts on EBay, i sold my wife and my two kids and now, i can afford that big wide screen and the audio system i was dreaming about mouaaa mouaaaa mouaaahahaha :diable:

Seriously, i started a Leo 2A4 mission and i couldn`t do it anymore so, i cancelled my sell. This sim is staying here.

Good man, you know it makes sense..........