M1A2 GPS Reticle

The GPS daysight has two levels of magnification, with the "same" reticle at the correct scaling.

The GPS TIS sight has 5 levels of magnification, with the 2 widest a "box" and the 3 narrower using the scaled 'gunnery' reticle.

My guess is that you are not seeing the GPS gunnery reticle on 'magnifying' in GPS TIS mode, because you are only using level wide and wide (magnified), and are not using the x10, x25, x50 zoom levels.

(The leopard gunnery reticle is similar, but the scaling isn't 'correct' in any zoom setting other than x12 - which can include daysight mode in the later marques, and for the commander's TIM with auxillary magnification).

The GPS daysight has two levels of magnification, with the "same" reticle at the correct scaling.

The GPS TIS sight has 5 levels of magnification, with the 2 widest a "box" and the 3 narrower using the scaled 'gunnery' reticle.

My guess is that you are not seeing the GPS gunnery reticle on 'magnifying' in GPS TIS mode, because you are only using level wide and wide (magnified), and are not using the x10, x25, x50 zoom levels.

(The leopard gunnery reticle is similar, but the scaling isn't 'correct' in any zoom setting other than x12 - which can include daysight mode in the later marques, and for the commander's TIM with auxillary magnification).[/QUO

Thank you for your reply. On the M1 series, the GPS is not affected by the IS or thermals in regards to magnification. Each one has it's own magnification lever. I a not having the issue today, so i think it had to do with restarting the computer.