Rolling Thunder: Operation Rising Bear - Manning List

Gibsonm

12963926463_cdfc293218_o.png

Currently these are the people who have indicated a desire to participate, categorised by "nationality":

Guns: Tacbat / Grenny

CSS Operator/s: ????

Germans CT ACHILLES: D u k e, Ricopico, Froggy, Induction

US CT ODYSSEUS: dta delta, Connaugh, Rotareneg, MDF, enigma6584

UK CT PERSEUS: Crusty, Tjay, Bogusheadbox, Hoggydog, Hedgehog, Volcano, CR2 Commander

Canadians CT HECTOR: Brun, 12Alfa, Kingtiger, Tango29, Tacom, Colebrook

Cameraman: ????

Various:

Panzer Leader,

Mudpi*, (haven't heard from him since)

Myself,

Tac197,

pkcav39

So we need to take the names from the "pools" above and put them against the slots.

The ones in Bold are the "must fills" the others with a dash are nice to haves.

If you want to command a CT, then please indicate that in your reply e.g. "Commander UK CT" or "2IC UK CT" if you want to be second in command.*

* Beware though if someone is in the 2IC's slot and no one wants to be the commander you are likely to be "promoted". :)

If you want to command a Troop / Platoon, then please indicate that in your reply e.g. "UK CT, commander T12")

Note: KT's original post indicated he wanted to play with some NZLAVs so I've made him CT HECTOR's Mech Platoon guy.**

** Happy to change that if KT has changed his mind or if the OC needs him somewhere else.

If however you are brand new and just want a tank, then in your reply say so (e.g. "UK CT, T12 - but not commander").

If someone is already nominated as the commander, they will be the first in the list, then people who want to command sections/vehicles will be to their right.

e.g. T12 - Commander, Vehicle commander, Vehicle commander

If someone has not already nominated as the commander, I'll put put your name beside T12 but will put "Vacant" in front of it to indicate that the commander's slot remains vacant. after someone else's in that Troop or Platoon.

e.g. T12 - Vacant, Vehicle commander

Ideally you will stick with the one job throughout but if you want to move around can you indicate that and I'll try and fit you in (Mission 1 X, Mission 2, Y, Mission 3, Z, Mission 4, A).

Vacancies:

Guns: Needs to control the fires and manoeuvre the on map Artillery units - Tacbat / Grenny + ?

Echelon: Needs to provide 2nd line support to the CTs. - Azure Lion

12980328393_35e7ecc845_o.png

Engineers:

13137561584_2457eb89d2_o.png

Provides bridging, recovery and breaching support to the CTs. - Swordsmandk

Formation Recce:

12980604194_5f61f0b65c_o.png

Point of the spear. Advancing to contact and trying to find friend and foe. Eyes of the CTs.

V29 - Vacant

V29A - Panzer_Leader

Various - Tac197

Germans CT ACHILLES

12980327193_535a6ca49a_o.png

Chef - D u k e

2IC (understudy Chef, Admin, FO)- Naggarond?

I/2. - Falli, Erazor, Ricopico, LtDan?

II/2. - Eisenschwein, Gladiator, Mr Burns2

III/2. - Froggy, Induction

List continues ….

Edited by Gibsonm

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US CT ODYSSEUS

12980605134_20a70c4004_o.png

66C - dta delta

65C (understudy CO, Admin, FO)- Rotareneg

1/C - MDF

2/C - enigma6584

3/C - Connaugh TBC

4/C - RedWardancer

UK CT PERSEUS

12980326963_e8b334303f_o.png

29 - Hoggydog

2IC (understudy OC, Admin, FO)- Crusty

22 - CR2 Commander

23 - Crusty

T12 - Hedgehog, Volcano, TankHunter

64 - Bogusheadbox TBC

89 -

Canadians CT HECTOR

12980327533_95571f1ea6_o.png

29 - 12Alfa

2IC (understudy OC, Admin, FO)- Brun

21 - Colebrook

22 - Tango29, Tacom

I23 - Kingtiger

Aviation CT PEGASUS:

12980183665_73f870303c_o.png

Chef/1. - Vacant

2IC (understudy OC, Admin, FO)- Vacant

I./1. and II./1. (Euro Tiger) -

III./1. (MRH-90) -

1/A and 2/A (AH-64) -

3/A (UH-60) -

4/A (CH-47) -

I./4. (UAV)- Vacant

Edited by Gibsonm

I'll take CT Hector, T123 But not commander. Unless Kingtiger is unavailable.

KT has confirmed:

Yes please, I would like to grab I23 from the Canadian CT (as depicted right now) unless the OC CANFOR says otherwise.

/KT

So I've left his name there but I've also left the "?" in case the CA CT commander wants to chge things around.

Unsure which unit is "T123"?

Certainly there remain vacancies above the Troop / Platoon level. ;)

KT has confirmed:

So I've left his name there but I've also left the "?" in case the CA CT commander wants to chge things around.

Unsure which unit is "T123"?

Certainly there remain vacancies above the Troop / Platoon level. ;)

I think that Brun wants to be a section commander under KT in the infantry platoon. I23 vice TI23.

OK.

I'll put him there but of course will move if Brun comes back with something different.

Of course without the "Must Haves" filled, CT HECTOR is staying in the compound.

I'm not giving orders to 20+ Platoon / Troop commanders who no doubt want to all be on their own whisper lists.

The "Must Haves" are required for this thing to work - hence their categorisation.

OK. I'm not giving orders to 20+ Platoon / Troop commanders who no doubt want to all be on their own whisper lists.

The "Must Haves" are required for this thing to work - hence their categorisation.

Individual CT nets, one BG net: sounds like the way to go.

OK.

I'll put him there but of course will move if Brun comes back with something different.

Of course without the "Must Haves" filled, CT HECTOR is staying in the compound.

I'm not giving orders to 20+ Platoon / Troop commanders who no doubt want to all be on their own whisper lists.

Well I was assuming that the Co position would be reserved for the Boss (12Alfa). I'll be the understudy.

I like choppers,i can also take pegasus if needed.

I appreciate the offer.

Hopefully though we'll get two or three people who can focus on this.

The gunners wont be happy if the UAVs aren't flying and inserting infantry via helicopter while also conducting strike with the attack birds, oh and refueling/rearming them all, isn't really a one man job.

Especially if he is also commanding a tank troop in CT HECTOR. :)