Rolling Thunder: Operation Rising Bear - Manning List

Gibsonm

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, overlooked that there was a thread here for this. I've been playing SBPro PE for about two years, just no multi-player. Mark, you and MDF "know" me from comments on Chelco's blog and from my blog, Cry Havoc.

I'm pretty familiar with the M1 series tanks, Leos, and LAVs. I haven't done a huge amount in Bradleys, but I can spend some time in them prior to the weekend if you need me with the infantry platoons.

Sorry I'm out, I have been "invited" to a weekend date in Stockholm so I have to skip this event. (Let's hope she's worth it). /kt

I'll wager she has a Russian accent. This whole thing reeks of a FSB/GRU operation to undermine NATO's fighting efficiency.:bigsmile:

I'll wager she has a Russian accent. This whole thing reeks of a FSB/GRU operation to undermine NATO's fighting efficiency.:bigsmile:

Hmm, would i abandon my country and the brothers in arms for a shag with a beautiful russian spy? Though question, can i see her photo again 8-)

Real life info (as the "framework unit" is based on PzBrig21). The brigade has a new boss. Col. Rohrschneider is taking over from Brigadier Ganz. Just in time for the Operation ;-)

His Name was Harald Gante btw.

I have a nice time with the new CO of PzBrig 21 in Bergen-Hohne 1994.

I think he would like what we do with SB, he is a Tank Nerd as we are..... ;)

Edited by Eisenschwein

Hello and sorry for being silent ever since the first thread; while being crazy busy my mail failed to notify me on PMs, and I simply hadn't noticed this one until now.

If I need to choose a specific position I'll do that, but for now if at all possible I'd like to be moved to another CT. Unless of course Froggy absolutely wants to translate every single order and repeat them to me. :)

If I need to choose a specific position I'll do that, but for now if at all possible I'd like to be moved to another CT. Unless of course Froggy absolutely wants to translate every single order and repeat them to me. :)

You don't need to pick a specific seat (unless you wanted to be a CT OC/CO or 2IC/XO).

I'm sure D u k e can find another spot for you within CT ACHILLES, but in a different Platoon, or do you really want to go to another CT?