I did everything right and it still doesn't work

Guest Boshart

Guest Boshart

i am going nuts... i have the good firmware etc i don`t have norton ..and i have the latstes update of the codemeter and the game and still i get when i start the game

"CodeMeter or WIBU-KEY runtime is not installed "

PLEASE HELP ME

Guest Boshart
i am going nuts... i have the good firmware etc i don`t have norton ..and i have the latstes update of the codemeter and the game and still i get when i start the game

"CodeMeter or WIBU-KEY runtime is not installed "

PLEASE HELP ME

Did i intalled it wrong ? or its just me that it not works

i have codemeter 3.30a

i install it again with these steps :

i have version : SB Pro PE v2.262

i did install the game without any update : it work

I did install the v3.04 update : it work

I did install the new codemeter v3.30a and then the update v2.328 with the fix: it don`t work .

Ensure you are using the correct version of CM software.

64bit for Vista 64 and 32 bit for XP and Vista 32.

If that doesn't work:

Do you have a drive letter conflict with the CM stick and another drive? I've seen this once or twice with 'other' Flash devices and external HDD/Cameras, where several devices will try unsuccessfully to use the same id.

Try moving the Wibu stick to another USB port, or remving some of the other external devices.

You can also try forcing a refresh of system devices in the control panel>system>devices tab.

Guest Boshart

i do have the 64bit version codemeter, and i have only the stick in my pc, but i tried to refresh but it didn`t help it

The last thing I would consider checking is if there are minimum firmware requirements for the latest codemeter software?

Just to rule out your install of SB being the culprit can you install a second copy of SB (maybe the Beta?) I can't see why it might start working but if it did then so much the better.

Does the stick have any lights currently lit?

Does it show as a device in the CP tools?

Guest Boshart

ok, i had comunication with the support of codemeter and they say that the software is (send over some logs etc)installed corectly so the issue is caused by the game.

they say also that the game doesn`t even check if there is a license available.

so what now ?

• Administrators

I'm not sure. The game seems to be working for most everyone, so its hard to guess why it's not working for you. Are you positive that you have disabled all your antivirus, spyware checkers, firewalls and everything else? Something seems to be blocking SB from talking to the dongle to request a license......

One of which is probably blocking the Codemeter access from SBProPE as the version has changed and you haven't jumped through all the necessary hoops.

Personally I hate Norton.. I'n not sure how it is now, but it did go through a phase of being extremely pervasive, and almost impossible to uninstall properly. It used to be necessary to excise bits of it left in the system folders and registry by hand before any alternative AV suite would install or run correctly.

Guest Boshart

i just don`t know it anymore, i don`t have norton, i turned all software off what can cause (virus,firewall) but it just don`t work..but older versions work fine

• Members

Can someone please summarize the situation?

You have Windows Vista 64?

And the 64 bit CodeMeter software?

Wibu support says that the communications between operating system and stick is working?

You do have a license?

Do you get an error message (and what is the exact text)?

Did you try disabling the NOD virus scanner?

Guest Boshart

i have :

Windows vista 64bit

and i disabled NOD32 and i have an license, and all without updates all work and the seccond updates works fine but when i take an newer version of codemeter get this message :

CodeMeter or WIBU-KEY runtime is not installed