I did everything right and it still doesn't work

Guest Boshart

• Members

The CM support team has trouble replicating the error. For them, it works. What happens is that the installation of the CodeMeter 3.20c fails when trying to install the beta version 2.370, so you don't even have to uninstall the 32 bit version of the CM Runtime kit. Instead, just install the 64 bit version right after the Steel Beasts installation.

At least that's their recommendation.

If you HAVE to uninstall CM software, make sure to reboot the system before installing a new package.

Guest Boshart
The CM support team has trouble replicating the error. For them, it works. What happens is that the installation of the CodeMeter 3.20c fails when trying to install the beta version 2.370, so you don't even have to uninstall the 32 bit version of the CM Runtime kit. Instead, just install the 64 bit version right after the Steel Beasts installation.

At least that's their recommendation.

If you HAVE to uninstall CM software, make sure to reboot the system before installing a new package.

ok, i will try that ..a bit bussy right now ;)

i went straight to the 64 bit version of codemeter (never had 32 bit installed).

fresh install of vista 64

update all drivers for hardware and OS components

install codemeter runtime (latest version, 3.30a)

reboot

insert usb key

identified successfully

install steel beasts

installed patches (but not the beta)

have rebooted since and no success

codemeter should confirm on a CLEAN OS install with 3.30a (rather than on top of a failed earlier version install) just in case 3.20c is still managing to put something 3.30a is dependent upon but not included in 3.30.