Where is chrisotto?

Captain_Colossus

Here I am.

I'm actually suprised - I planned to write a note to you all tonight on the forum! Must be some form of telepathy... freaky...

Anyhow, I'm doing quite fine, thank you for asking. I finished my master thesis and my final exams - I'm a fresh new MA right now.

That did take quite some time from me, and furthermore, I never did update my PC up to now - Word is not that chip and video-card-demanding, so I never hopped onto the SB Pro PE wagon, sadly.

I kind of drifted off the forum, too, as I did not feel like I could take part anymore, being non-SB-Pro-PE'd, and sometimes did not want to take part in some of the discussions around. Then, there was some episode where my competence was questioned... I just did not get anything out of the forum anymore.

Now, with my MA in my bag, I'm off to new shores. I will be joining Citi's investment-banking division in London starting on July 2. Naturally, that will take a lot of time from me. I still hope to show up then and when, and surely will order my copy of SB Pro PE ASAP.

For the mean time, have a great shoot-out, guys, and carpe diem!

Chrisotto

Christopher Wickli

PS: If you're in town, just type me up!

• 5 years later...
Here I am.

I'm actually suprised - I planned to write a note to you all tonight on the forum! Must be some form of telepathy... freaky...

Anyhow, I'm doing quite fine, thank you for asking. I finished my master thesis and my final exams - I'm a fresh new MA right now.

That did take quite some time from me, and furthermore, I never did update my PC up to now - Word is not that chip and video-card-demanding, so I never hopped onto the SB Pro PE wagon, sadly.

I kind of drifted off the forum, too, as I did not feel like I could take part anymore, being non-SB-Pro-PE'd, and sometimes did not want to take part in some of the discussions around. Then, there was some episode where my competence was questioned... I just did not get anything out of the forum anymore.

Now, with my MA in my bag, I'm off to new shores. I will be joining Citi's investment-banking division in London starting on July 2. Naturally, that will take a lot of time from me. I still hope to show up then and when, and surely will order my copy of SB Pro PE ASAP.

For the mean time, have a great shoot-out, guys, and carpe diem!

Chrisotto

Christopher Wickli

PS: If you're in town, just type me up!

All...

It's been a while but miss the smell of diesel in the morning... The clanking of treads... The subwoofers gentle reverberating with the sound of a round going down range.

I'm coming back - what have I missed?

All...

It's been a while but miss the smell of diesel in the morning... The clanking of treads... The subwoofers gentle reverberating with the sound of a round going down range.

I'm coming back - what have I missed?

Nothing. :)

5 versions of Steel Beasts Pro PE.

And numerous staff changes, Dr Al Delany is now Semi Retired and Nils is well on the way to creating his own little fiefdom. :)

eSim have also taken on a few more staff members.

eSim has implemented a new tools to allow new vehicles to be created with a "Relative" minimum of fuss.

And the next version will be using a brand spanking new rendering engine.

So eSim have been busy boys. :)

Oh and various units and people have come and gone.

So all in all you've missed quite a bit sine 2007.

5 versions of Steel Beasts Pro PE.

And numerous staff changes, Dr Al Delany is now Semi Retired and Nils is well on the way to creating his own little fiefdom. :)

eSim have also taken on a few more staff members.

eSim has implemented a new tools to allow new vehicles to be created with a "Relative" minimum of fuss.

And the next version will be using a brand spanking new rendering engine.

So eSim have been busy boys. :)

Oh and various units and people have come and gone.

So all in all you've missed quite a bit sine 2007.

Wow! Actually just read about the new version of SB Pro so will wait... Bought ProPE a while back but never really got in.

Wow! Actually just read about the new version of SB Pro so will wait... Bought ProPE a while back but never really got in.

Well drop me a line.

I'm sure we can sort a loan license so you can get your feet wet again before the new version arrives and you need to part with $.

The T-72 is a fun one. The last two updates have been pretty massive when it comes to equipment and the like. This next update seems like more of the same.

And if you feel like doing things "Sovietly" We have the Markovskievitch 1st Soviet Shock Battalion's meetings on Mondays @ 20:00GMT on SB.com TS.

Pop along and say Hi, even if you don't have a running copy just yet.

The good ole days, when men were boys, and Wars were everyday.. LOL

We all had some GOOD TIMES

LS :D

Yep...

FFZ: There's a few of us left who remember and participated in it.

I am surprised it was left up as read only though. Wonder what prompted that decision?

• Members
FFZ: There's a few of us left who remember and participated in it.

I am surprised it was left up as read only though. Wonder what prompted that decision?

Contrary to some accusations at the time, we don't censor opinions on this board, so we left it for everybody to see why it was closed in the end. Also it's a memento to us moderators why it'd be a bad idea to open it again.

;)

Contrary to some accusations at the time, we don't censor opinions on this board, so we left it for everybody to see why it was closed in the end. Also it's a memento to us moderators why it'd be a bad idea to open it again.

;)

As a one time active participant and instigator/agitator on FFZ I agree whole heartedly.

And if you feel like doing things "Sovietly" We have the Markovskievitch 1st Soviet Shock Battalion's meetings on Mondays @ 20:00GMT on SB.com TS.

Pop along and say Hi, even if you don't have a running copy just yet.

Times have truely changed if the comrades have their own little corner of SB world!

;)

Hello Ssnake... It's been a while and I see a lot of changes and quite a bit of growth!