Captain_Colossus

Where is chrisotto?

Well drop me a line.

I'm sure we can sort a loan license so you can get your feet wet again before the new version arrives and you need to part with $.

Tanks for the offer, I have a Pro PE licence I can use. Will repurchase / refresh setup for the latest release!

Yes, but your license maybe too old to run 2.654, hence the offer so you could use 2.654 while waiting for 3.0. :)

FFZ: is there a link ?

Don't see it now amongst the available forums

NB welcome back Chrisotto !

Look in the Ground Zero area.

Be advised - it got pretty nasty in there at times - downright mean.

If you're thin skinned or easily offended there are threads in there you may want to avoid - in fact you probably shouldn't go there at all if you are easily offended.

Then again for those with a politically prurient bent that can handle the outrageous then jump right in.

I went thru 20 pages and couldnt find it,how about a linky?

It's the Off Topic Area under the Ground ZERO section of the forums. It is marked closed. It is readable.

I wouldn't rule out that only users who signed up here at SB.com before a certain date can actually see this board of the forum..

Aw, all this talk of the infamous FFZ. :(

I'm guessing the gist of it was various insult about various bedroom practices of members immediate relations?

Or did lurch from topic to topic like a pensioner changes gear ratios? :)

Aw, all this talk of the infamous FFZ. :(

I'm guessing the gist of it was various insult about various bedroom practices of members immediate relations?

Or did lurch from topic to topic like a pensioner changes gear ratios? :)

I assume you mean 'change gear'? Changing gear ratios usually means going into the gearbox and swapping out some of the cogs for others.

Many pensioners change gear with a delicacy and precision not demonstrated by younger persons. This is because they were brought up on 'crash' (non symchromesh) gearboxes that required double-declutching and careful timing - both up and down. And could do it while heel and toe braking. I was driving tractors and Land Rovers on my uncle's farm at the age of eight.

Is this a dig? Of course!:diable: But quite a friendly one. :)

I assume you mean 'change gear'? Changing gear ratios usually means going into the gearbox and swapping out some of the cogs for others.

Many pensioners change gear with a delicacy and precision not demonstrated by younger persons. This is because they were brought up on 'crash' (non symchromesh) gearboxes that required double-declutching and careful timing - both up and down. And could do it while heel and toe braking. I was driving tractors and Land Rovers on my uncle's farm at the age of eight.

Is this a dig? Of course!:diable: But quite a friendly one. :)

*Throws away spade*

Touche, sir. :)