SB Pro PE - 3.012 Open Beta

Ssnake

• Members
Booted over half of us out. I'm not sure if that was the Beta's problem or something else. :confused:

When you were booted, was there a message state the connection was lost, or did it fall back to the menu screen, or crash?

• Members
Further test results -

Having a number of difficulties with players rejoining sessions. With SB locking up at the rejoining clients end.

Was just able to reproduce this and it doesn't appear to be directly related to MP. Anyhow, will forward the info I have to correct coder.

• Moderators
Booted over half of us out. I'm not sure if that was the Beta's problem or something else. :confused:

If you are referring to the TGIF session last week, it was three people that got dropped out of 14, not half. Just saying, need to be accurate in the feedback (if that is what you were referring to, but maybe you were referring to something else). ;)

What we definitely need are log files from the sessions in order to figure out what is causing the issue. We will try to catch the logs during this next TGIF...

Agree. Eight plus players, and just for once no one had the dreaded 'stop/start' issue or units failing to follow their allotted routes or refusing to move unless being actively 'driven' by a player. :) But I can't think of anything that was different in terms of host/client setup or any other way to what we usually do.

And intermittent or irregular fault with a piece of mechanical kit can be very tiresome; the same sort of problem in software is a nightmare.