Polandball goes Tanking...

Maj.Hans

I would think the Garand was a near-revolutionary weapon. Suddenly the Germans and the Japanese were faced with a squad of equal size that could put twice as many full-sized rifle rounds downrange in a given time as they could.

I would think the Garand was a near-revolutionary weapon. Suddenly the Germans and the Japanese were faced with a squad of equal size that could put twice as many full-sized rifle rounds downrange in a given time as they could.

But it had one flaw you had to empty the magazine before you could reload.

and It made a distinctive sound when the magazine ejected

The opfor use to listen for the sound then they new you were reloading.

Not a good situation to be in if you were fighting house to house I seen a interview with Some WW2 vets. discussing same.

But they all agreed it was a hell of a rifle.

But it had one flaw you had to empty the magazine before you could reload.

and It made a distinctive sound when the magazine ejected

The opfor use to listen for the sound then they new you were reloading.

Not a good situation to be in if you were fighting house to house I seen a interview with Some WW2 vets. discussing same.

But they all agreed it was a hell of a rifle.

1. You CAN remove a partial clip. Hold the bolt open, hit the latch, it comes out with the rounds still inside doesn't make a ping noise.

2. The ping isn't that loud when you're deaf from being in a firefight without hearing protection.

That wasn't Polandball. It's Iraqball.

For some reason I thought the entire series was collectively referred to as Polandball.

But...We have a good Poland one...

Ccc5aFp.png

mmZWUkE.png

And finally, because everybody loves Finland and Simo Hayha is still alive:

wHvNxFo.png

FnN1R75.png

QFm6SCE.png

When opened, the contents release a strong and sometimes overwhelming odour; the dish is ordinarily eaten outdoors. According to a Japanese study, a newly opened can of surströmming has one of the most putrid food smells in the world, even more so than similarly fermented fish dishes such as the Korean Hongeohoe or Japanese Kusaya

LOL!!

That figures, I'm one of the few ignorant Americans that would probably go for the stuff. :) I love smoked, pickled, fermented anything it seems.

I wonder if I can order it by the case??

LOL!!

Looks like the family get together in the next few weeks might be.... Interesting. :)

I'll have to look for the can that has a gag suppressant apparently.

I thought about opening the can indoors for fun, but apparently it qualifies as a weapon doing so. Wow.

I wanted to try it with tunnbrod, but I can't even find a site that will ship it to me in the U.S. lol.

Love that one. Esp. the looks of france- and spainball.

What was that song you played there Hedge? Britannia waves the rules?

Rule Britannia.

The other option was "Land of Hope and Glory."

So basically Gibsonm & Panzer leader owe their countries existence to a cup of Tea, By George!

Que Strange.

:)

Britannia waves the rules?

Britannia Waives the Rules?

Eh, kind of, we made the rules, cos we had these peoples called Musket-Men. :)

So basically Gibsonm & Panzer leader owe their countries existence to a cup of Tea, By George!

Well the countries would still exist (its not like the UK did the terra forming).

We might have been speaking with a French accent though if not for a quirk of timing.

After all Jean-François de Galaup, comte de Lapérouse arrived in Botany Bay just after Captain Arthur Phillip.

Rule Britannia.

The other option was "Land of Hope and Glory."

Que Strange.

:)

Britannia Waives the Rules?

Eh, kind of, we made the rules, cos we had these peoples called Musket-Men. :)

Well, the old british way: travel the world and if you see someone in a scirt, shot him and nick his country ;)

Well the countries would still exist (its not like the UK did the terra forming).

We might have been speaking with a French accent though if not for a quirk of timing.

After all Jean-François de Galaup, comte de Lapérouse arrived in Botany Bay just after Captain Arthur Phillip.

You might have all descended from French convicts, now there's a thought ;)