Generic Application Error, help please!

It indeed works updated, though as soon as I de-select windowed mode and use my desktop resolution, I get the earlier error messages. Any idea's why it would happen now and not before? sort of odd, but as stated earlier, I can live with a windowed mode unless someone has a fix for that as well.

Thanks again.

When I set SB to full-screen display mode, it's very stable but you cannot move the mouse outside the SB window. This is a problem if, like me, you have dual monitors, because it means that if you want to do something in the Teamspeak window on the second monitor, for example, you must alt-tab out of SB. I seem to recall recently someone saying that they had found a way to get SB to run in a borderless full-screen mode, meaning that you could move the mouse freely between different applications. However, they reported that when doing so, SB had stability issues.

This is a long-winded way of asking whether you (or Nvidia) have managed to configure SB to launch in this dubious borderless fullscreen mode. Do you have multiple monitors? If so, can you move the mouse pointer onto the second monitor the same way you could if, say, you had a PDF document maximized on your main monitor?

When I set SB to full-screen display mode, it's very stable but you cannot move the mouse outside the SB window. This is a problem if, like me, you have dual monitors, because it means that if you want to do something in the Teamspeak window on the second monitor, for example, you must alt-tab out of SB. I seem to recall recently someone saying that they had found a way to get SB to run in a borderless full-screen mode, meaning that you could move the mouse freely between different applications. However, they reported that when doing so, SB had stability issues.

This is a long-winded way of asking whether you (or Nvidia) have managed to configure SB to launch in this dubious borderless fullscreen mode. Do you have multiple monitors? If so, can you move the mouse pointer onto the second monitor the same way you could if, say, you had a PDF document maximized on your main monitor?

Interesting....I do not use multiple monitors. I did check my screen resolution and was surprised to see 2 monitors represented within my setup. I deleted the alternate, as I have no idea how it came about. I started SB Pro and tried to take it off of windowed mode and again, it crashed. So, I think you're onto something with the multiple monitor thing messing with my entire setup. I think for now, I will just maintain in a windowed mode.

Thanks all for your ideas and assistance. It's what I've most admired about the SB community is there's never a shortage of ideas, good, bad or indifferent.