BG ANZAC - 27 MAR 14 AAR

Gibsonm

We had eleven attend last night.

"Luckily" two of the new guys were still on Hamachi so we took the opportunity to test 3.012.

Both the ex Hamachi users and the port forwarding users were able to connect using the non Hamachi IP address. :)

File downloads appeared faster too.

As D u k e has joined us we were able to play test one of the RT missions on the PzBtl 911 server (which will be using 3.011 for the RT event).

We found a mission to be a bit "sluggish" in terms of FPS for us (at the wrong end of the big ping numbers from Germany) so we are "tuning" the missions and will re play test this Saturday afternoon our time.

If at all possible I'd like to retain the larger maps but if I have to we can trim them down to the 22 x 22 Km limit of the commercial product - the current maps were made using the Mil Spec version.

Next week I'll be at the School of Armour so I'm not sure if I can run things from there - but will give it a go.

Probably some last minute issues relating to Rolling Thunder.

I don't want to exclude people but those wanting to be surprised by the Rolling Thunder missions should probably stay away (until after the 5th of April anyway).

After that everybody is certainly welcome back. :)