Possible return....

BANDIT7

ALCON,

ALARACT MESSAGE:

Greetings and salutations, its been a long time since I been on the game. Last version I played was 2.654. I am an actual M1A1SA TC. I Been playing this game under the callsign BANDIT7. I been Playing SB since 2000 when the original SB came out. prior to SB GOLD. some of you know me and most do not. When I play this game, i play it as I am on the Actual tank. same radio etiquet, same radio procedures, call for fire, spot report and all. As soon as I can figure out why this game will not play via windows 8, I can make my return. I will not update my license until that Is fixed. I do have my Dongol still. I love this game which keeps me on my toes for another year before I officially retire from tanks in the army. and I will continue to play this game until SB is retired (which will never happen I hope). so can someone help me out and help troubleshoot this issue? Plz send me a tell, I can also be reached on GMail: JMercado0331@Gmail.com

Thanks again and hope to see most of you again:

VIPER666

SHERMANSWAR

ELF

3STAR

RENEGADE-623

BANDIT7 breaking comms

ALCON,

ALARACT MESSAGE:

When I play this game, i play it as I am on the Actual tank. same radio etiquet, same radio procedures, call for fire, spot report and all.

Do you mean in multiplayer? IMHO, some compromise is essential on these issues as many of us civvies do not know all of the RL procedures, etiquette and acronyms etc. Ideally, we should, but most of us have non-military real lives and so can't devote the time to learning all the stuff you have been taught over the years - while gettinng paid to do so. :clin:

Hey there Bandit, long time no see!!!! I dont get to play online anymore as I'm pretty busy with wife and kids. I have a 4 year old son now who requires a lot of attention as he has been diagnosed with high functioning level of Autism. Wish I had the time tho as I would love to get 2nd Dragoons back off the ground again. I do play ocasionally single player but even that is limited now adays, altho I keep up with the forums everyday at work. I work with HP now as a software developer.

ALCON,

ALARACT MESSAGE:

Greetings and salutations, its been a long time since I been on the game. Last version I played was 2.654. I am an actual M1A1SA TC. I Been playing this game under the callsign BANDIT7. I been Playing SB since 2000 when the original SB came out. prior to SB GOLD. some of you know me and most do not. When I play this game, i play it as I am on the Actual tank. same radio etiquet, same radio procedures, call for fire, spot report and all. As soon as I can figure out why this game will not play via windows 8, I can make my return. I will not update my license until that Is fixed. I do have my Dongol still. I love this game which keeps me on my toes for another year before I officially retire from tanks in the army. and I will continue to play this game until SB is retired (which will never happen I hope). so can someone help me out and help troubleshoot this issue? Plz send me a tell, I can also be reached on GMail: JMercado0331@Gmail.com

Thanks again and hope to see most of you again:

VIPER666

SHERMANSWAR

ELF

3STAR

RENEGADE-623

BANDIT7 breaking comms

Welcome back!:luxhello:

• 3 weeks later...

I am good. Just had a real life MEDEVAC done on me. larynx spasm. almost went to fiddlers green. to answer the civilians, I play this game as I would in the Real Army. So when you get a chance to play alongside me you will experience the real army tactics as its supposed to be. Im still needing some help or advice as to how to get SB 3.0 installed on the PC since its windows8. can someone help. I wanna run tows on people and use HE on troops