HE Explosion Mod WIP

ChanceBS

The HE Explosion (Earth color) and US soldier Blood mod have been uploaded. A ReadMe.txt added for install instructions.

Also dirtspray1.dds has been refined to remove some edges in the graphic. You will also see it play much faster. This is the turret explosion dds.

Take a close look at the HE Explosion when impacting the Earth. A very quick concussion ring can be seen at the base for an instant.

New files edited to Fire and Smoke Mod. Now Version 1.3

SmokeCol.dds - smoke from HE impacts earth. Earth Color.(Edited from black 7/02/08

dirtSpray1.dds - Explosion graphic when turret pops off a tank and HE imacting Earth. (Added 3/13/08 edited 6/25/08).

The blood mod version is updated also for US, but those of us using it dare not speak to loudly.

Enjoy.

A quick question chance. Are the modifications tuned for TIS as well? I'm considering using the "Bloom" mod as I know it seems to give a more realiatic view in Thermals and I'm wondering how the two would work running in tandem.

The Thermals are untouchable.

However the fire looks ok but not bright enough, it works for me though. The dirt splashes show up in themal as a brown/green color. Unfortunately I have not figured out how to make this work with the mod.

People are somewhat touchy when it comes to tweaking the thermal image. Adjusting from ESIM Thermal standard could be considered a cheat. However, if Esim were to give the "thumbs up" for a thermal mod I think tweaking it would be alright with me.

Again, only if Esim says the hypothetical thermal mod fits thier standard.