Map of Soltau, Germany?

Panzer_Leader

Hi Guys

I'm looking to create a H2H scenario based on an engagement between British and US armour that took place during REFORGER 87 FTX Certain Strike in the area just south of Soltau, Germany. Does anyone know if there's a map of Soltau or that includes Soltau? I've looked at the default map files with SB Pro PE and in the Downloads section and the closest regions I can find are the Hannover maps of which the northern most point is too far south and the Bergen map which is bit too far south east of Soltau . At a pinch I can use one of these maps as a substitute but I thought I'd ask whether there is a map that includes Soltau itself or not?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Panzer_Leader

Hi Guys

I'm looking to create a H2H scenario based on an engagement between British and US armour that took place during REFORGER 87 FTX Certain Strike in the area just south of Soltau, Germany. Does anyone know if there's a map of Soltau or that includes Soltau? I've looked at the default map files with SB Pro PE and in the Downloads section and the closest regions I can find are the Hannover maps of which the northern most point is too far south and the Bergen map which is bit too far south east of Soltau . At a pinch I can use one of these maps as a substitute but I thought I'd ask whether there is a map that includes Soltau itself or not?

Thanks in advance.

Can't help with the map but just want to note the funny coincidence that I'm currently making a multiplayer mission about a fictional force-on-force exercise between US and West German forces during Reforger '87! Oh well, so much for being original. :(