Tidying up

Pop Smoke

Some time back I uploaded three scenarios (single player but they could be used as co-op) which were like a kind of mini campaign. However they were lacking a bit, especially in scoring etc, so I have started to tidy them up a bit and make them a little more polished.

None of these scenarios is in anyway difficult, so if facing down a battalion of T-80's with a Bradley is your kind of mission, better skip these!

There is a large number of vehicles in the first one which simulates an invasion in force with a Town as red's objective.

Blue is defensive, with an equally large force.

The whole thing is pretty much orchestrated, but of course you can overide whatever you like.

There is a fairly good selection of vehicles to try out and several different situations across the map. Also some units have unlimited ammo, others do not, this was not really deliberate but just the way it has developed, I dedcided to leave it that way for the sake of variety.

Red forces will not always concentrate in the same areas so the map does have a certain ammount of variability.

Good for tankers new to SB as well.

The first file (which is the only one I have completed so far) is called Advance into Radjic Country

There are no passwords associated with either side so it is fully editable if anyone wants to play around with it.

These will be uploaded as new files as the old ones were done with a different account username.