MDF

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regarding your summary Paladin:

Yes I left the enemy at COY(+) strenght on purpose.(see what I sent you and at UO about the missions purpose)

And yes:If you want, I put in follow on forces and we try that one again.

I'll need to use the AAR of the first mission how long you needed to take out the vanguard/probing attack...and then time the spawning according to that.

I don't want them to spawn to soon (we can shorten the time when we get better ;) )

It is hard to fall back to another phase-line if you are unable to break contact/are still engaged.

Yeah, I'd like to put the mission back in the queue to try it again against the full enemy battalion. So, whenever you get a chance to modify it, send it along to me.

Servus,

if you watch the last minute of the Bravo platoon, you can see the danish leopard in my thermal imager. I thought, hmm a Leopard2 and took a map view and saw no own Leopards in the north. I was wondering why can I see a Leopard2 in the north, when our Leopards were in the north west??? I was absolutly focused to find T-XX tanks. Seconds later it makes "Hey Dude danish army has Leopards too" and I reported to Katie. 1 Second later he died and I a short time later. I was out of smoke, damn.

cheers

D u k e

Here's the video of our 20 Dec 2014 mission, "Clearing Fjarrby." Since I was in 1st Platoon, and D u k e was in 2nd Platoon, this video offers a different perspective than D u k e 's Twitch stream above.

y2wdiJg2Qss

Edited by MDF

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be away this coming Saturday, so I was planning to wait until the 10th to schedule a new mission. But, or course, if people want to organize something for this weekend that's fine. But I hope we can delay the start of the campaign until I'm available.

Great, I've just spent 3hours in Mirkwood so I guess I've done the MRE for this?

Is this one mission per week for X weeks or "LNoT like" with multiple missions on the one date?

I'm planing for are one per week or every 2 weeks modus. Each mission will have a company size force for the players. We will cover mech, recon and light infantry in the different missions. The last mission will have 2 mech companies...as a "great final".

So i'm hoping to recruit 6 COs (one for each mission; 2 for the last one).details will follow when i'm back at my PC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...