Dyson Wars....a new project...

fidelthefallguy

So I have made it! I have actually achieved a life goal of mine! Took me way to long, but I have officially stopped working for other people and become an independent programmer. yay for me! haha Yesterday I started work on the first of my new projects. Yes its a game, but not the only thing I have on the books.

Please check it out over at http://dysonwars.com

Not much to show yet, only the dev blog with info and junk relating to the project. I will be spending all my time working to get this and my other project completed from now on. Got to pay the bills. Wish me luck. S!

My 21yo son is studying Game and Simulation Development in college, I'm going to send him your URL....it's just his sort of thing :luxhello:

I've read a lot of SF in my life...I'm a big Larry Niven fan and have known Dyson's ideas for many years. Very interesting extension and use of the Dyson Sphere in a game.

Good luck to you!

My 21yo son is studying Game and Simulation Development in college, I'm going to send him your URL....it's just his sort of thing :luxhello:

I've read a lot of SF in my life...I'm a big Larry Niven fan and have known Dyson's ideas for many years. Very interesting extension and use of the Dyson Sphere in a game.

Good luck to you!

Cool, if you boy's intrested I'm sure there is something he can help with. its a very new project ( only a few thousand lines of code sofar ) with lots of room to grow.

I dont think I have ready anything by Larry Niven except ringworld. And that was a long time ago. I will check out his titles, thanks.