Canister Rounds

BANDIT7

I noticed we have Javeline Teams running brave on the TGIF scenarios. I also observe bradleys having a hard time taking out troops. Has the new version implemented the canister rounds? I see that aviation support has been added and the UAV has been added as well. Excellent idea for the UAV so we can have some kind of OC (Observer Controller) support. Now If the canister rounds have been introduced that would be great. Gunners will have to index staff to engage and then index coax to supress after firing the canister for maximum damage on troops as per the HBCT manual. can someone clarify if the canister rounds are avail for the M1's?

Well damn, The way the animation of the canister rounds looks doesnt even come close to what I fired. It fires a frontal cone that increases as it goes further out. But Thanks for the intel. now, If I can get help to get SB 3.0 I can make my long awaited return.

I noticed we have Javeline Teams running brave on the TGIF scenarios. I also observe bradleys having a hard time taking out troops. Has the new version implemented the canister rounds? I see that aviation support has been added and the UAV has been added as well. Excellent idea for the UAV so we can have some kind of OC (Observer Controller) support. Now If the canister rounds have been introduced that would be great. Gunners will have to index staff to engage and then index coax to supress after firing the canister for maximum damage on troops as per the HBCT manual. can someone clarify if the canister rounds are avail for the M1's?

Incidentally, in SB the 25mm HE is very effective against personnel.

You gotta supress with coax immediately after firing the canister. Its the technique taught to us via the HBCT Manual. and thanks for informing me on the canister rounds. Im going to have a field day with it