Any new campaigns coming up?

Perhaps something more ongoing where players are in charge of entire units to deploy, rest, activate and so on? I've always wanted to command a battalion in a massive long running war. At my current age, I should be at minimum a lieutenant colonel which in the US Army, controls a front line battalion or is the XO of a brigade that numbers three to four battalions. Bird colonel might be a reach :).

Not to be selfish, but I want a campaign ribbon now that I have my connections fixed and three weeks from graduation.

You really don't like reading do you?

There is "Rolling Thunder" and the next "Long Night of Tanks" coming up.

Both offer you a campaign ribbon however they are not like OP Variable in that they consist of four missions back to back in one session as opposed to one mission per week spread out of several weeks.

Rather than retyping all the pages devoted to both, I'll let you do some "research".

In case you haven't yet got the message 'research' doesn't mean asking questions for which the answers are already in the very section of the forum you are posting in.

For operation Rising Bear, look a little further down the list in this section. For Long Night of the Tanks, use the search facility for LNOT.

• Moderators

Other than the campaigns mentioned above, there aren't any announced anytime soon. Campaigns tend to show up suddenly though, so just be sure to check the multiplayer forum from time to time for new announcements. Usually there are new campaigns around fall/winter each year too, but not often in the spring/summer.

I recommend Marks Rising Bear as it is on a grand scale and gives you plenty of options depending on what nationality of equipment you would like as well as it being a single night of tanky fun.

although the LNoT nights have always been good in the past too so do both if you can.

Other than the campaigns mentioned above, there aren't any announced anytime soon. Campaigns tend to show up suddenly though, so just be sure to check the multiplayer forum from time to time for new announcements. Usually there are new campaigns around fall/winter each year too, but not often in the spring/summer.

The next Zipulli campaign is eagerly awaited. :)

Well in the broad ("American" - USA + Canada, vs "Europe" - UK + Denmark) you had that in OP VARIABLE.

A very enjoyable and well organised event, indeed it gave me a taste for more.

Normally its Western kit v Soviet kit for me anyway.

A red tide event on a bigger variety of maps with a single commander on each side.

Mite make for some serious Tank on Tank action.

Well as usual:

If you build it, they will come.

The problem is we have a lot of "theys" and all to few "yous".

That's true.

I had considered editing red tide with the US playing the side of the aggressor.

With a much reduced number of combat vehicles.

But I have been informed my mission building skills are as bad as my gunnery skills. LoL