Bug-IA gunner unable to hit anything

Colebrook

AI gunner missing more than 20 shoots againt an easy target (1500-2000).This bug allways happened to me with Leo2E,but maybe its because is the tank i use 90% of time.I have a video,very big(1GB),How do I send it?

PD: I will try uploading to TS

This problem happens when you are TC and assing a target to your IA gunner, gunner seems unable to hit anything until you give him another target or reassing target. But this not always occurs,and i cant find a way to consistently reproduce the bug,so making a test scenario wouldn't solve anything,unless you want to loose time making tests until the bug happens again.

I have uploaded it to dropbox,not sure how it works, but try if you can see the video here https://www.dropbox.com/s/1lyzjsmmlxmpd6y/SBProPEcm%202014-05-05%2020-14-44-327.avi

I was hearing music while recording and i dont know why but music is also recorded,ignore it. Before I started recording AI had alredy missed about 8 shoots.

I use FFmpeg to render my videos to H264, but it's a command line program and can be a bit technical to use. Your video was compressed using Lagarith, which I think YouTube can accept, although it's preferable to convert to H264 unless you have a really, really fast upload rate and don't upload long videos. When capturing game play like that, the software will record all sounds being played back by the computer, not just the game, which is why it recorded the music you were listening to.

Anyway, I downloaded, converted, and uploaded your video onto YouTube, with the audio muted so the music doesn't trigger YouTube's overly sensitive copyright system.

6mcX2iMwmQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mcX2iMwmQU

I just tested the Leopardo 2E in the Instant Action mission and the AI gunner was having a terrible time, especially when firing HE rounds at PCs. And then I found an epic glitch worthy of its own thread: http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=20726

Well, everyone has a terrible time firing HE at movers.

The trouble with the KE rounds, seems that the shot is always a little high.

Hmm, one could see better what the (AI)gunner is doing(wrong aim-point? bad lase?) when using observation-mode from the TC seat.

Well, everyone has a terrible time firing HE at movers.

The trouble with the KE rounds, seems that the shot is always a little high.

Hmm, one could see better what the (AI)gunner is doing(wrong aim-point? bad lase?) when using observation-mode from the TC seat.

At least your AI gunner actually fired. :clin: My bloody AI rifle squads often refuse to engage with RPG even when presented with a nice fat juicy target at the ideal range. :(