question about usb dongle and sb pro version

sage0035

hello and greetings, I have been out of the scene for a while, I see that there is a new update, I just wanted to know how I find out what version I have of the usb dongle and if I need to upgrade it? I want to upgrade my steel beasts to latest version, and how do I know what version I have of it and what I need to install to get to the latest version? thanks in advance. any help would be awsome...

:c:

what I really want to know is how can I find out what version I can install with the current version of my usb dongle and how to find out the version that my usb dongle is at? . it has to have been atleast a year or more since I have installed sb pro.. thanks in advance..

:c::c::c::c::c:

• Members

To figure out what your current license is, plug in the CodeMeter stick, right-click the CodeMeter tray icon, and select "WebAdmin". There, go to "Content|Licenses" and look for entries under section "100146 - eSim Games"

License entries since about 2009 will come with a version number like "SB Pro PE 2.4" or "SB Pro PE 2.6".

ANY old SB Pro PE license is currently eligible for the $40.- upgrade to version 3.0.

To figure out what your current license is, plug in the CodeMeter stick, right-click the CodeMeter tray icon, and select "WebAdmin". There, go to "Content|Licenses" and look for entries under section "100146 - eSim Games"

License entries since about 2009 will come with a version number like "SB Pro PE 2.4" or "SB Pro PE 2.6".

ANY old SB Pro PE license is currently eligible for the $40.- upgrade to version 3.0.

thanks mayan, I know what im gonna be doing after work :_), take care..

:gun::1::bigsmile:

If I may I just have a question.When I unplug my dongle I have two listings in the codemeter software.

ESIMGAMES

128-2432029

&

ESIMGAMES

327-2635423

When I insert my dongle I get a third one listed below.

CmStick

2-2351692

My question is can I remove the two so I have a clean control panel?When I press the remove license button it says "when you erase this license you can never reactivate it.Do you really want to do this.....Should I just leave it alone??:heu:

• Members
If I may I just have a question.When I unplug my dongle I have two listings in the codemeter software.

ESIMGAMES

128-2432029

&

ESIMGAMES

327-2635423

When I insert my dongle I get a third one listed below.

CmStick

2-2351692

My question is can I remove the two so I have a clean control panel? When I press the remove license button it says "when you erase this license you can never reactivate it.Do you really want to do this.....Should I just leave it alone??:heu:

The first two entries are virtual CodeMeter containers where the first has an activated time-based license (I suppose you tested version 3.0 for a month or more). The second one has never been used so far. The third entry is then the physical CodeMeter stick.

I would simply leave the entries alone. They don't hurt, other than violating your sense of aesthetics. That said, if you do not intend to extend time-based licenses, and if you do not use CodeMeter based licenses for computer programs other than Steel Beasts, they can be deleted without big harm. But that statement is based on a number of assumptions that I cannot verify, so my advice is to simply keep them.