Master Greevil at AOL.com ...

Ssnake

• Members

:debile2:

...it'd be much easier to help you if only you would provide a valid email address:

My codemeter has stopped working. Windows tells me codemeter has malfunctioned and isn't recognized. What do I do?

Do you get an error message when starting Steel Beasts?

If so, which one? (I need the exact text of all error messages)

Does the stick blink red and green with a regular pattern?

If not, please inset the stick and run the CmDUST which you can find in the program group CodeMeter/Tools. Once that the diagnosis tool has finished its run it will open am Explorer window which contains the resulting log file. Please attach that log file to an email and send it to me.

Also, in the CodeMeter Control Center (right-click the CodeMeter icon in the system tray and click "Show") make sure to have the checkmark next to File... Logging. We may need the logs from there in a second step of the troubleshooting process.

lol oops I forgot I don't use AOL anymore ;O

When I try to start the game the error I get says "SBProPEcm.exe: Start error.

Codemeter error: please ensure your SM stick is securely in a usb port.100146:11051"

It blinks in a regular green and red pattern.

• Members

Well, please contact me by email (with a working address this time). You'll have to send in your stick, we'll send back a new one. Please make sure that the packing is "appropriate" (I've received flimsy envelopes ripped open by sorting machines because of the CM stick's bulge in it) - if the stick gets lost in the shipment there is little we can do. In addition you might consider some insurance or sending it as a registered letter.