Missing Scenarios

VegasGeorge

I opened up SB 3 today only to discover that all my standard single player scenarios are gone. Only My Scenarios is showing in the Offline Session, Select Mission window. I tried clicking on the drop down carrot, it but there is no way to get the single player missions to show. So, I re-installed SB 3. Still the same problem. I can't understand that. Can anyone tell me where to find my single player missions? :icon_frown:

Don't have TS installed on this new puter yet, but thanks for the offer.

OK, that's the problem. I checked my esims, SB Pro PE directory, and there is no Scenarios folder in there. It goers right from the Release to the Shaders folder with nothing in between. I checked my Trash just in case it had been accidentally deleted. No such luck. Again, I did re-install the game from the downloaded installation files. And for some reason I don't understand, that Scenario folder didn't show up. It was there yesterday. I can't imagine what has happened!

Yes, but I think you are looking in the wrong spot. :)

Note the path I listed above, is not where the "release" folder is located.

Where you installed the game might be in say "Program Files" (depends where you selected when you ran the installer).

"ProgramData" is another folder (often hidden by Windows).

OK, good news. I got my Scenarios back in the game. When I originally tried to install the game, I got a missing dll error message. I had forgotten about that. When I followed the directions for getting the dll I needed, I wound up with a folder full of dlls, presumably including the one I needed. I thought I had removed that dll to a separate place, so yesterday I deleted the folder with all the rest of them in it. It was in my Documents folder and I thought it was unnecessary. I just restored that from my Trash, and bingo, my Scenarios came back. Thanks for the help. Sorry to have caused a problem.