M2 Bradley Issues?

enigma6584

Not sure if this has been reported or if it is indeed a bug; but when playing as TC in the Bradley IFV, when you take control of the gun, you cannot zoom the gun reticle in or out.

Also, noticed when testing against regular BMP-1s that when those BMP-1s fired a missile at me, I pop smoke and maneuver to another position. The missile from the BMP-1 still tracks and hits me, even though there is a smoke wall between me and the BMP-1.

Well, the same is true for the M1A1 TC, but you can zoom in/out when you override (which represents you telling the gunner to flip the switch). See if you can zoom in/out on the M2A2 when *overriding* the gunner by holding P key. If not, then it would be an inconsistency at the least.

Already tried, no joy. But poster above says this is correct for Brad.

Slightly related,I think.

When I switch to the commanders view (inside) on the Bradley,and maybe in the M1 as well, it always has me facing in the 3 o'clock position,I then have to move the view to face the front.

Is there a way so that when I switch to that view it will have me facing to the front?

Cheers,

Mick. :)

• Moderators
Slightly related,I think.

When I switch to the commanders view (inside) on the Bradley,and maybe in the M1 as well, it always has me facing in the 3 o'clock position,I then have to move the view to face the front.

Is there a way so that when I switch to that view it will have me facing to the front?

Cheers,

Sounds like you are pressing the right arrow key somehow, maybe it is mapped to your joystick? But yes, I think you can press up arrow to look forward IIRC, but you should look into a possible joystick key mapping issue instead.

I don't see why that would be true, since the commander has the ability to tell the gunner what to do just like in the M1. ;)

Well, Lord knows I was pressing/holding 'p' like crazy and hitting 'n' like crazy, but that lazy gunner was ignoring me. Now maybe eSim needs to include a voice command for "Hey, I said ZOOM, dammit!"

Sounds like you are pressing the right arrow key somehow, maybe it is mapped to your joystick? But yes, I think you can press up arrow to look forward IIRC, but you should look into a possible joystick key mapping issue instead.

Aha! So that's why,lol

I have it mapped to to a button that I flick right to get the view and that is how it always goes to that position,it's been driving me daft trying to figure that out. :c:

Thanks Sir,