TGIF videos

Rotareneg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I had a field day on this one, my irregular troops was killing stuff. I must have personally blown up three of Rotar's vehicles at the red radio tower...heheh. The industrial complex was a tough on as I was surrounded and picked off at long range but I was able to take down two GL-mounted vehicles. Did some damage at the port with my special forces but that didn't last long. Thankfully for the red side, I didn't have long ranged ATGM teams up on that radio tower. Never did so much combat with infantry since I bought this game!

:cool3:

• Moderators

Thanks for the video, it sounded like fun for at least one side (and calm). ;)

Rotar: the loader's MG didn't stop the round, the hit ray only goes so far until it figures it has left the vehicle (and further hits from it on other vehicles would be new hit rays). The round probably continued another 4000 meters down range. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Great thing about this video is that Rotar is right on the front lines.

In my defense, this scenario was particularly nerve racking. A couple of times I had to go into "NCO mode". Sorry. :men_ani:

Everyone on Red did a great job, but my plan could have been better. :sad2: Either way, it was great fun.

(Did I hear Mr Dark in this one?)

Hey Asid!

Can we do shit like this on a TANKS night?

T-62s man!

Hi Hedgehog

D.O.W. have a mission made for a T.A.N.K.S. Saturday session with just T62's.... on a map that includes a city...

1.Poor ammo,

2.PVP (everyone for them selves) single person per tank as well as multi crew per tank

Also Team v Team

Hi Hedgehog

D.O.W. have a mission made for a T.A.N.K.S. Saturday session with just T62's.... on a map that includes a city...

1.Poor ammo,

2.PVP (everyone for them selves) single person per tank as well as multi crew per tank

Also Team v Team

Hmm dunno about the PvP....

But otherwise yeah, 1-2 man per tank sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...